Friday 5 November 2010

Abandon Silence 04


As we enter a new month, a draft of work has been lifted onto me. I find myself stuck in dissertation hell, as well as organising next year's Abandon Silence line ups. We have successfully confirmed January and February's line ups, and you will be the first to know who we have in store.

Next month we turn our attention to Abandon Silence 04, featuring Breakage, Mele, Horza and Rich Furness.

This night promises to be the biggest Abandon Silence yet, I cannot wait to host the digital soundboy himself, as well as one of the countries most prodigious producers.

As well as the DJs, we have a fantastic artwork campaign. This is by far the most ambitious promo that we have ever used. Designer Ben Thapa has yet again excelled himself, and as I am sure you can see, his designs are unreal.

To play us out, here are a few select cuts from this month's guests...




Breakage - Vial feat. Burial by spex


No comments:

Post a Comment