Monday 13 September 2010

White Russia

Ill be honest with you, one of the oddest things to happen since creating this blog has been the endless stream of emails I receive about new bands/DJs/producers. At the start, I thought this was excellent, getting told about new artists all the time. However, after a while it gets quite grating hearing the same music over and over again in (VERY) varied quality.

I do listen to all of the emails I receive, thought to be honest most don't fit with what I'm after. However, I recently got an email about White Russia, a new band from South London who are apparently influenced by Bjork and Depeche Mode. I would not usually be interested in this style of music, but one particular track I was linked was just superb.

The Solution has a slow burning intro, with some great vocals. At around the 1:20 mark the bass and percussion kick in to create a fantastic crescendo. This track is excellent, I recommend that you check these guys out while they're fresh...


mp3 blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment